The watchtower of Montedinove was thought to have been built in the early 1600’s after the establishment of the presidium of Montalto (1586)by Pope Sixtus V. Known as la Torre,
the watchtower overlooked the Val Tesino with Sibillini Mountains view.
The Gregorian Montedinove Cadastre (1724), along with the Archives of the Episcopal of Montalto Marche recorded a tower-house on the hillside of the Tesino river. In about 1850
the building was enlarged and retains that shape to present day.
The property consists of the tower-house of 330 sqm, an outbuilding of 50 sqm, a cave and about 9000 sqm of land with cypress and olive trees. The Major building has four floors
with five bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, one kitchen and a large living space.
Next to the Tower there is a small building, currently unrestored, which could be converted for additional accomodation
The original stone has been used throughout the main house and many of the original features kept. The property has good seasonal rent track record and therefore a good